New High-Capacity, High-Efficiency Tripp Lite SmartOnline UPS Systems Reduce Total Operating Costs While Supporting More Equipment
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has upgraded its award-winning SmartOnline UPS systems. The SmartOnline series (ranging from 750VA to 3000VA) now includes models that deliver industry-leading efficiency with 0.9 output power factor, and a new LCD control panel that simplifies UPS management.
Five new SmartOnline models are the first in their size range that operate at over 90% efficiency, offering the industry’s best in power conditioning while saving operating costs. A 0.9 power factor allows the UPS systems to support more equipment, which means users require fewer UPS systems and circuits, resulting in higher overall facility efficiency.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Five models ranging from 750 to 3000VA
• On-line, double-conversion operation with 2% voltage regulation and zero transfer time delivers clean power to equipment
• High 0.9 power factor supports more equipment, making better use of existing circuits and infrastructure
• LCD control panel with nine selectable screens indicating load, voltage, runtime, energy use and other information, allowing better power management of equipment
• Two independently switched load banks allow remote reboot or programmable load shedding
• Included PowerAlert Software monitors power conditions, controls UPS systems and automatically shuts down systems during a power failure
• USB port, DB9 Port and SNMP/web interface for additional communication and monitoring options
For more information on the new line of Highly Efficient SmartOnline UPS Systems, go to:http://direct.tripplite.com/cansmartlcd